Thursday, April 30, 2009

You wasted my love

today is pn.kok's retirement day. I heard she toured the jalan gasing area and has to head back to school later that day.lol.prefects were situatied beside the cadet police.just a reminder, but we got last for marching competition and they got first.how odd that they put winners and losers together.haha
only two performance caught my eye-which is the bboy one and the fix you song performance.haha
they did quite a few stunts but most are similar..not so good choreograhpy no offence compared to what i've seen before. and the songs they use aren't for bboy dancing
then..after school..wait till 2 something i think only my mom come ==
to make the situation worse, her car broke down at a restaurant near our house so no choice but to walk back home.argh
buttttt
gonna see Yee and Young tmr which means YAY for me.haha..and no, we're not going shopping sadly cause their exams are coming and Yee ask me to bring books there to study so i won't kacau her..wth la
curse you grow fatter.hahaha
-end-

No comments: