Thursday, April 2, 2009

ENGLISH

Language is the communication by voice in the distinctively human manner.
The English Language .
It is the most common language in the world used by billions of people for communication wise
Some say its an awkward language. Many say its significant. Lazy Easterners say its absurd.
Well, if you ask me what i think about it 2 months ago
I think that english is absolutely intriguing interesting amusing compelling exciting etc.
but over the past 2 months, my perception towards that certain language has changed quite drastically
I think that the English Language is at fault for the huge reduction from my average score.
or maybe not
maybe its that William- my English teacher who frequently delivers a grandiloquent lecture and shower us with bombastic words
No doubt the class can't reach his standards. Our shallow use of vocabulary and countless grammar errors are just mere gibberish for him.
Somehow, for the first time in my life, I am actually hoping desperately i won't fail that subject which i usually attain high marks for in exams.
oh well, tomorrow is doomsday
wish me good luck (;

No comments: