Saturday, April 18, 2009

title under construction.

yay!
Got gold for mssd handball
all thanks to our pro goal keeper Wai Yen and basketball players (:
and of course to audrey chua for pissing off number 9 and 5.haha
this year is the year where i'm most active in sports.sadly
which made my marks drop like hell
and i'm freaking out now cause i have gym practise afterwards and tommorow and the day after tommorow and then its competition
i have't even practised enough of my windmills because of that stupid injection
and i told my coach about it and she was like 'I DON'T CARE.Hahahaha.'
=.= how evil
its still bengkak right now
but the pain ceased a little and i can take off my shirt without that much pain anymore.yay me!
this year has been really busy for me
it started off quite relaxing but then merentas desa came..then run run run
then olahraga came..then run run run
then exams came..then study study study
then projects came..then type type type and do maths
then baling came..only shoot a little.haha and do maths
then gymnastics came..practise practise practise..but its never enough and do maths
now comes sukan saringan..which I DON'T CARE.hahaha and do maths.again.
don't even bother to know what i'm running for during monday.i don't give a damn
oh wait.i just checked
and its that dumb 1500m and nice separuh akhir 400m.XD
shoot.that means i have to run 1.5 kilometers and then sprint for 400m??
die liao.
curse the person who put me in 1500=.=
tuesday is 800 which i am quite slow too
wednesday is 400 finals and 4x400 relays which is nice cause i really think we have a chance of winning
just have to bear with the muscle pains i guess
how I wish that tkk would wear a wig and help me run finish all my events since he wants to compete that much.haha
not really expecting any medals since i havent practised for weeks now.sigh
but, my pity-ness goes out to Lim Zhuo Xu who wanted to run 1500m but got 3000 and 4x100 instead.hahhaa
and Audrey Chua who only got 4x100 and 4x400 where she can run for 200 and 400 and 1500,lompat kijang and..well..lots more?

anyways,
I REALLY NEED A BREAK!T_T
nvm, daddy says maybe we're going down to singapore on labour day to see my siblings
thats a big yay for me although I ony get to see them for like..a few hours?
come to think about it, daddy also said he'll bring me out later tonight for TGI fridays and movies i think
wonder if it'll taste good.audrey says it sucks
whoa..first time in 2 months I get to go out on a saturday night
mummy went for retreat so its just me and daddy.
and I have to do all the house work.sheesh!
to those who have read my blabber all the way down here, I salute you!hahaha
signing off now.bye!

No comments: