Thursday, January 7, 2010

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY TMR .

This week is officially the longest week ever in my life(excluding the week from retreat)
so super exremely SLEEPY!
My daily routine is to wake up at 5.30, bath, eat, go school study, come back bath, study, eat, study, sleep at 12 something.
and not to mention I stay back at school till more than 4 in the afternoon for studies and cca auditions.have to walk back for 20 mins pulak.isshhh.
I just found out that revising everything teacher teaches is near impossible..unless you want permanent panda eyes. And so, I'm slacking off for this one hour.haha :)
Krisna created the slackers club.Here are the following members:
President: Krisna
Vice: Joey
Treasurer: Sammy
Secretary: Me
lol.lame right?oh.let me introduce you to Joey(Guy btw).He's a mssm swimmer and the second best swimmer in selangor i think?haha
One funny thing that happened was that when he took off his top and walked around, jc got stunned by his astounding muscles and was speechless halfway through a conversation with Sammy.HAhaha.literally.*I hope she doesn't sees this

To think that i can get to sleep late on saturday and sunday was also a huge mistake.I have to do some community service to gain points on sat and usher ppl into the school on sun.==What a weekend.SIGH.......
Btw, I need help from you people reading. YES. You.Although i know there aren't many readers in my blog.haha
anyways, which curiculum should I choose?

Chinese dance
English Drama
Shooting(not sure if I got selected or not.chances are slim though:( )

That is all for now :D
Lets all work hard and strive in 2010!!!:D

No comments: