Saturday, July 25, 2009

Everyday but all i have is time, our love is the perfect crime

Something unexpected happened today.
i was about to do my calligraphy homework and my mom was about to go to some funeral chanting.
then when her car was halfway out the gate , she started honking the car. After satisfying herself with the never ending number of honks, she got out of the car and came to the front door :



"ehh.Your scout friends are here."





O_O




WHAT??


I did told my parents that chs boys scouts are coming our area to do chores and raise funds for homeless children, but it surely wasn't expected.lol.
And so, my dad asked them to scrub the front porch and wash my dog.
I expected them to be grown men as they went on Mengembara for 30km.


but they can't even hold a dog properly without it running away ==


I can't just stand there doing nothing rite? So, i was dragged into washing my dog along with another scout while the rest of them scrubbed the floor.( there were 5 or 6 of them i think)
To think of it, Zhee xuan is gonna be soo jealous cause King Zen was one of the scouts.hahaha.jkjk
then, i asked my dad to give them 50 bucks when he wanted to give then 30.see.i so baik hati.its for charity anyways. (: heard they made 300bucks before they reached by house.gogogo!
And so, now my dog is clean and my hands reek of dog shampoo.lol

Dad just went out for some buddhist stuff. Home alone again.this sucks.so bored.but at least the scouts came by and i saw new faces. That practically made my day, seeing them scrubbing my floor.=D

Bye.

No comments: